We put up our Christmas tree this weekend (my toddlers “helped” beautify it). Placing up the tree is all the time an indication that December is right here. November has come and gone. As I do on the finish of each month I’ve put collectively a listing of the ten most learn posts of the final thirty days.
These have been the preferred posts in November:
1. Add Audio to Google Slides – Up to date
2. My Up to date 5 Favourite Google Slides Add-ons
three. 5 Google Product Updates for Lecturers to Word This Weekend
four. The Nice Thanksgiving Hear is Again!
5. Get Instantaneous Suggestions on Your Shows With Presenter Coach
6. Plagiarism Defined by Widespread Craft – Up to date
7. Create a Nice Presentation With Canva
eight. Extra Than 30,000 Historic Maps for Pupil Initiatives
9. Fling the Trainer! – A Enjoyable Assessment Sport from Classtools
10. It is Official! Google Slides Will Have Native Audio Help by Finish of November
By Tuesday you may get eight of my Sensible Ed Tech webinars in a single bundle at greater than 50% off. Or save 20% on any particular person webinar.
I am going to come to your faculty in 2020!
2020 might be my tenth 12 months of talking at faculties and conferences. Ship me an e mail at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com to be taught extra about how we are able to work collectively.
Different Locations to Comply with My Work
Apart from FreeTech4Teachers.com and the each day e mail digest, there are different methods to maintain up with what I am publishing.
- Sensible Ed Tech E-newsletter – This comes out as soon as per week (Sunday evening/ Monday morning) and consists of my tip of the week and a abstract of the week’s hottest posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com.
- My YouTube Channel – Greater than 16,000 are subscribed to my YouTube channel for my common sequence of instructional movies together with greater than 300 Google instruments tutorials.
- The Sensible Ed Tech Podcast is the place I reply questions from readers, share information and notes, and infrequently discuss to attention-grabbing folks in schooling.
- Fb – The FreeTech4Teachers.com Fb web page has practically 450,000 followers.
- Twitter – I have been Tweeting away for the final twelve years at twitter.com/rmbyrne
- Instagram – that is principally photos of my children, my canines, my bikes, my skis, and fly fishing.